FBT CLA 206A
2-way Active Line Array Column - 2x6.5”LF + 1x1.4”HF - 600W
The active CLA406.2A is a Class-D 600W + 300W system delivering a maximum SPL of 133 dB courtesy of four 6.5” customer woofers and a 1.4” B&C HF compression driver with a 2.5” voice-coil. On-board DSP offers a choice of eight presets while the enclosure’s large-format waveguide delivers 100° (H) x 25° (V) dispersion. The CLA206A, meanwhile, incorporates the same waveguide but with only two 6.5″ woofers. The compact column can be used stand-alone or in clusters, or as an ideal complement for the CLA406.2A, forming an overall system with increased mid-high dispersion and consistent sound pressure uniformity in the listening area.
- Bi-amplified 2-way line array
- 2 x 165mm (6.5”) custom woofers with 38mm (1.5”) coil
- Neodymium B&C compression HF driver with 36mm (1.4”) throat and 64mm (2.5”) coil
- Large format FBT waveguide with 100° H x 25° V dispersion
- Frequency response from 65Hz to 20KHz
- Class-D 600Wrms for LF and 300Wrms for HF amplifiers with switching mode power supply
- DSP processor with 8 equalization presets
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, filter-HP, ground-lift
- Neutrik PowerCON IN and LINK power connectors
- Cabinet in 12mm (0.5”) birch plywood with scratch-resistant varnish, two side handles, rubber inserts for protection and anti-slip upper and lower
- 4 lateral inserts, two upper and two lower points designed to accept quick release pins or M10 screws. New hardware for flying installations, for ground setups and the possibility of coupling two or more CLA 406A / CLA 206A with an angle of 0° – 20° in 5° steps vertically, all with optional quick release pins for touring.
- 35mm stand socket
- Top side inclined 20° to have maximum flexibility of use in combination with other CLA 206A or CLA 406A in order to adapt the vertical dispersion angle of the system to the listening area.
- The system can be used both in small point source systems with the CLA 118SA sub and in clusters of two to have a dispersion of 40° (V). It can also be considered a down-fill for CLA 406A systems.