Väggmont. RC för DCM1
CDR-1F är en infälld fjärrkontrollpanel för användning med DCM-1 (Digital Control mixer).
The CDR-1F is a flush-mount remote control panel for use with the Cloud DCM-1 & DCM1e Digital Control Mixer, fitted with the same alphanumeric display as the DCM-1, with menu navigation being by five push buttons. When installed in one or many of the DCM-1’s zones, the CDR-1F provides the user and installer with localised control of a zone.
A zone may have one CDR-1F, more than one, or none at all. Functions include selection of audio source and control of audio level; additionally, any enabled zone groups of which the zone is a member may be activated locally.
- CDR-1FW (White) / CDR-1FB (Black) / CDR-1FS (Silver)
- Enables remote control of Cloud’s DCM-1 Digital Control Mixer
- Simple to install – connects to DCM-1 and other CDR1/1F’s using standard CAT-5 cable
- Can be interconnected using a wide choice of wiring topologies
- Backlit 2-row x 16 character dot matrix alphanumeric display
- User accessible functions:
- Source selection
- Level control
- Group enable/disable
- Engineer mode functions (password enabled):
- Local zone EQ adjustment
- Installer mode (Enabled by internal jumper):
- Zone assignment
- Password setting
- Display adjustment
- Inactivity time (time for which display backlight remains lit after a button is pressed)