Digitally Controlled Mixer
The Cloud DCM1 Digitally Controlled Zone Mixer provides any space-conscious sound installation with a high level of flexibility, but without the need of a PC to set-up. It is ideal for contractors/installers who require flexible routing of line & mic signals.
It is an analogue zoner with a simple-to-use digital control interface which can be controlled remotely via multiple LCD digital controllers. Optional active input modules extend the flexibility further. The DCM1 is Cloud’s first ever microprocessor controlled multi zoner.
With traditional ”installer friendly” analogue I/O and signal path, but giving the contractor the flexibility and adaptability of digital control the DCM1 has the traditional simplicity of Cloud products, with far greater functionality.
- 8 Stereo Line Inputs (1 Balanced)
- 8 Balanced Line Outputs (2 Stereo + 6 Mono)
- 4 Dedicated Ports for Optional Line Inputs (LE-1)
- 4 Dedicated Ports for Optional Mic Inputs (ME-1)
- Mic Paging to all Zones with Fully Programmable Override Logic
- Seperate Analogue Paging Mic Input with Contact Closure Zone Selection
- Configurable Multiple Remote Controls
- 4 Definable Zone Group Options
- EQ can be set by Remote Controls
- Configurable Line Priority by zone
- Remote Active Line and Mic Modules (LE-1, ME-1 & BE-1)
- RS232 Interface for AMX/Crestron
- Accepts BOSE & Amina EQ Cards per Zone
- No PC Required but Optional Set/Back GUI Utility
Väggmont. RC för DCM1
Stereo Ingångspanel för DCM1