FBT DLA 1244A
2-way Active Line Array Column - 12x4” + 4x1" - 16x50Wrms
DLA1244A is composed of 12 x 100mm (4’’) loudspeakers and 4 x 25mm (1’’) dome tweeters combined to waveguides to improve efficiency, 16 x 50W power amplifiers in Class D, witching mode power supply and a powerful DSP processor in floating point.
With a 100Hz to 20kHz frequency response, it is recommended both for voice and high-quality music reproduction. It can be used in association with DLA804A in order to create a full-range system with even better directivity control and increased SPL.
Both DLA models have a dedicated SUB output on the Euroblock connector, to extend performance at low frequencies. It is possible to use any active subwoofer within the wide range proposed by FBT.
The wide range of controls and connections include: IN on XLR, IN/Link and SUB OUT on euroblock connectors, HP filter, volume, 2 switches for steering and beamwidth angle in 8 steps for a quick set up of the directional characteristics without the need of connecting a PC, and 4 equalization presets.
The PC-slave position allows control and configuration via PC (with FBT USB-RS485 Converter). RJ45 connectors for RS-485 network data configuration via provided software. Power connection through neutrik Powerconn.
The range of accessories allows wall-mount and stand mounting.
- High intelligibility even in reverberant environments
- Homogeneous SPL in the listening zone for a better acoustic comfort
- High direct to reverberant ratio
- Wide selection of directivity adjustments for a better adaptation to any environment
- Quick and simple setup even without a PC
- High quality transducers
- Elegant aesthetic design for the most demanding installations
Digital Control Active Line Array16 x 50W RMS – 126dB SPL
- 2-way active column line array with digital beam steering technology
- 12 x 100mm (4”) full-range custom speakers with 25mm (1”) voice coil
- 4 x 25mm (1”) dome neodymium tweeter on waveguides
- Frequency response from 100Hz to 20kHz
- 16 x 50W RMS power amplifiers in Class D with switching mode power supply for a total of 800 W RMS
- The 2 way system design allows a high-quality full-range reproduction of the musical signal
- Perfect for the reproduction of high-quality speech/ vocal application in reverberant environments, it can be used also for sound reinforcement as well as for fixed installations
- Possibility of stacking on a subwoofer from the MITUS range through the optional mounting accessory and of wall-mount installation with the supplied bars
- Standard white finish RAL 9016
Euroblock with loop and SUB OUT
NET DIMENSION (WXHXD):
130x1685x131 / 5.11x66.33x5.15 mm/inch
MAXIMUM SPL CONT/PEAK:
100°xdigital controlled H x V
AC POWER REQUIREMENTS:
BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER PEAK LF/HF:
BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER LF/HF:
16x40 W RMS
100Hz - 20KHz -6dB
LOW FREQUENCY WOOFER:
12 x 4 - 1 coil inch
HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER:
4x1 - 1 coil neodymium inch