FBT Q 118SA
Active Subwoofer - 18" - 1200Wrms
ORIGINAL: general preset, suitable for the majority of uses. Low pass filter is set at 95Hz, peak limiter is adjusted for getting the perfect balance between high SPL and low distortion
DEEP: this preset extends and boosts subwoofer low range to approx. 40Hz. Low pass filter is set at 95Hz, peak limiter is extremely fast and guarantees to remove almost completely the distortion due to amplifier clipping. This necessarily causes little reduction in maximum SPL. Generally recommended for applications requiring extremely pure sound and maximum low frequency extension.
PUNCH: Preset providing maximum power concentration in the 60 – 95Hz frequency range. Perfect for rock music and high power applications. Distortion is slightly higher, since it is less limited by the peak limiter, while sound pressure level increases. Low pass filter is set at 95Hz.
INFRA: Similar to DEEP as for the extension and absence of distortion. It differs for low pass filter setting at 75Hz. This allows for ground-stacked use of the subwoofer in applications featuring also a flying subwoofer. Thanks to the all pass filter for phase alignment, the frequency overlap in the 50Hz – 75Hz range for the two subwoofers is perfectly in phase.
CARDIOID REAR ORIGINAL 1 FRONT: preset to be used in systems with two subwoofers; select the ORIGINAL preset on the speaker oriented toward the audience.
CARDIOID REAR ORIGINAL 2 FRONT: preset to be used in systems with three subwoofers; select the ORIGINAL preset on the two speakers oriented toward the audience.
- 18″ woofer with 4″ voice coil
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- DSP with 6 presets, digital 6 step Delay
- Control panel with: 3 status led indicators, Phase, Level, Preset, Delay, stereo XLR in/link, Power supply with powerCON TRUE1 cable duplex with input and output
- 0,70″ baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch and scuff resistant paint finish
- 2 M20 top mount speaker stand socket, 4 aluminum carrying handles, optional wheels