FBT VENTIS 108A
2-way Bass reflex Active speaker - 8" + 1" - 700Wrms+200Wrms
Flera modeller tillgängliga
The FBT VENTIS 108A has been designed to meet the highest standards in both performance and aesthetic appeal. The FBT VENTIS 108A are as suitable for fixed installation as they are for use on the stage. The VENTIS 108A incorporating a 8″ LF woofer with 2″ voice coil custom made for FBT and 1″ exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 1,4″ voice coil. A fully rotatable constant directivity horn ensure accurate coverage (80°H x 50°V). With a frequency range from 65Hz to 20kHz the FBT VENTIS 108A speaker provide high fidelity sound for both speech and music applications with a maximum SPL of 131dB. Low frequencies are driven by a highly efficient 700W RMS Class D topology, operating with extremely low THD; for the HF stage a 200W RMS performance is delivered via a meticulously crafted Class H/AB design. DSP on-board is both user friendly and powerful; a total of 6 pre-optimised settings are available, plus 2 further slots for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Constructed in 0,59″ birch plywood the FBT VENTIS 108A include one integrated handle. The optional wall bracket and mounting hardware allow The FBT VENTIS 108A to be surface on walls or ceilings.
- 2-way bi-amplified, bass-reflex design
- 200mm (8”) LF woofer with 50mm (2”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 36mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 65Hz to 20 kHz
- 80°H x 50°V Constant Directivity Rotatable Horn
- optional wall bracket mount thread, 35mm (1 3/8”) top-hat
- one integrated pocket handle?
- 2-way bi-amplified bass reflex design
Cover for Ventis 108A
Wall mount Ventis 108 in horizontal
Directional wall mount for Ventis 108. Black