FBT MITUS 114A
2-way Active speaker - 14" + 1,4" - 600Wrms+300Wrms
The MITUS 114A is an Active cabinet featuring a B&C 14″ Low Frequency with a 1.4″ exit 2.5″ VC B&C rotatable horn driven by a 600 Watt + 300 Watt amplifer capable of delivering up to 135.5 dB SPL. Housed in 0.59″ Baltic Birch Ply wood and covered in our tour grade black finish
- 360 mm (14”) B&C neodymium magnet woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil.
- 36 mm (1.4”) exit B&C neodymium magnet HF driver with 64 mm (2.5’’) voice coil.
- Class D built-in amplifiers, 600WRMS to the LF and 300WRMS to the HF, switch mode power supply.
- Frequency response from 46Hz to 20KHz.
- 70°H x 50°V rotatable HF horn.
- 35 mm (1.38’’) speaker stand socket.
- Very lightweight, only 24.9 kg / 54.8 lb.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass-reflex design.
- Switch mode power supply.
- DSP with 8 EQ presets.
- Birch plywood enclosure, scratch resistant black paint finish.
- Control panel with XLR input and link, volume, presets, HP filter, ground-lift.
- 12 x M10 fl y points and two FBT design aluminum handles.
- Ideal for live sound reinforcement applications and permanent installations.