PR1000R 19″ AM/FM-tuner Remote
The APart PR1000 is a 19” AM/FM tuner. With only 1 rack unit height, it takes very little space. Above all, the PR1000 is a user-friendly and easy to install tuner. The SCAN UP/DOWN function will automatically search for the next radio station with sufficient signal strength. Up to 10 frequencies can be stored using the MEMORY function.
The PR1000 can be controlled on the front pannel, via the included IR remote control or via contacts (Euroblock connector) at the back of the tuner. These contacts allow you to create your own hard wired remote control. The IR receiver input gives you the possibility to add an extra IR-eye receiver. This way, you can control most functions from the palm of your hand, even if the tuner is in another room.
The output volume control can be controlled (-20 dB /+6 dB) via the attenuator at the back of the tuner. This way, the volume level of the tuner will match the levels of other sound sources in your music system.
The PR1000 is supplied with a handheld IR remote control, an AM indoor antenna and an FM antenna ground isolator.
• Tunning Range : 87.5 – 108 Mhz
• Ext. antenna : FM 75 Ohm (Ground isolator included)
• Freq. range : 20 Hz – 15 kHz
• 10 dBf
• SN/ration : mono 76dB/stereo 70dB
• THD : mono 0.5% / stereo 0.7%
• Tunning range : 520 – 1710 Khz
• Ext antenna : AM antenna (included)
• Freq. range : 30 Hz – 11 kHz
• Usable sensitivity : 10 mV
• S/n : 50 dB
• 1THD : 1%
• Output : RCA Cinch
• Output level : Adjustable (FM: 900 mV / AM: 500 mV)
• Power supply : 230V
• Remote control : IR (included) / Wired via contacts on Euroblock